Friday, December 18, 2009

Ray Stevens' Response to Obamacare

I found the video below on Bungalow Bill’s Blog this morning. Apparently he found it on The Right Stuff.

All I can say is that I am very grateful to both of them for two reasons.

1) I really enjoy Rat Stevens’ amusing way of getting to the point.
2) Ray hits the nail squarely on the head with this one. Especially when he says the we are “being royally defecated upon”.

Ray Stevens - We The People


If you get a kick out of Ray Stevens like I do, then be sure to check out his website, and THIS LINK.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean. If all you can do is call names or threaten retribution, It will be assumed by most readers that you are admitting that you have nothing intelligent or worth while to add to the conversation, and therefore are not worthy of paying attention too.