The first of these videos is a lecture by Richard Lindzen (Professor of Meteorology, Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences at MIT) in which he deconstructs the global warming hysteria. The second is of the Q&A that took place after the lecture.
Now unless you are like me, and actually enjoy scientific lectures and discussions, these videos are probably going to seem very long and dry. And the audio is not all that great. But in light of the Climategate email scandal, it would be worth your time to view them at least once. If you find that you cannot do that, at least read Richard Lindzen’s Wall Street Journal opinion piece:
* Richard Lindzen Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
* The Economics of Climate Change
The stakes are too high to treat Climategate as just another academic spat.
* Rigging a Climate 'Consensus'
About those emails and 'peer review.'
* Global Warming With the Lid Off
The emails that reveal an effort to hide the truth about climate science.
* Climate Science and Candor
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *