Friday, December 18, 2009

Even Robots Love Christmas

Back when I was a young boy I saw a movie titled "Tobor the Great". It is not the greatest robot movie ever made, but it is the one that caused me to fall in love with robots. I had seen other movie robots, but I had never seen a robot that looked as cool as Tobor. Typically movie robots tended to look like waterheaters with arms and legs. I am sure that someone is going to want to ask me "What about Robbie from "The Forbidden Planet". Well I did not see Robbie until a couple of years later. HI ad seen Robbie first, he might well have had the same effect on me that Tobor did.

Anyway, because of Tobor, I did fall in love with robots and have been fascinated by then ever since. I have designed and built several small robots and robot related circuits, and written a few articles and how-to's as well over the years. I have also collected a few toy robots, and a large number of the DVDs that I own have robots in them.

The reason I have bored you with all of this is so that you might have at least a small idea of why on Earth I would want to share the following video with you.

chronic.robotosis





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean. If all you can do is call names or threaten retribution, It will be assumed by most readers that you are admitting that you have nothing intelligent or worth while to add to the conversation, and therefore are not worthy of paying attention too.